Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Day With My Sweet Girl

Last Saturday I had a free day. E Man went to my sister's to hang out with his cousins and Lady A and I packed our stuff and took off for an adventure in dress up. She was a great sport and we had a blast hanging out in my hometown.











There are things in this life that make it all worthwhile. All the bad days, the upside down days, the nothing about this situation makes sense days...this little girl...with her million watt smile...she's one of those worthwhile things. Pitter patter went my heart~~

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart - and such BEAUTIFUL photos!! Oh, how I dream of having a little girl to play dress up with! Way to savor those moments, they are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Susan! Thank you so much! How I have missed blogging and your beautiful face in my comments section! I pray you will get your little girl someday in whatever way God has planned for you. You're guys are so cute, I can't imagine how sweet your little girl will be!

      Delete